- Document, monitor, and update accounting policies
- Ensure all payments are completed on time (including accounts payable and bank deposits)
- Review quarterly and annual budgets for all departments
- Analyze costs and profits
- Set and track financial KPIs
- Work experience as a Controller or similar role
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles, procedures and legislation
- Hands-on experience with general ledger accounts payable and accounts receivable functions
- Experience with cash management and risk assessment
- Good knowledge of accounting software
- 100% In office Role in East Bay
- 5-10 years of accounting and finance experience
- Industry experience in CPG, F&B or manufacturing is required
- Experience and preference to work in a scrappy and start up environment!
- $130,000 - $140,000 / year
To be considered for our current job openings, we kindly ask that you complete your registration by clicking the “apply now” button.
At Premier Talent Partners, we are a people-centered recruitment firm with a strong focus on Skills-Based hiring. We specialize in placing individuals in roles ranging from entry-level to VP level across various fields, including Customer Success, Sales & Marketing, Finance & Accounting, Administrative, HR, Operations, and Technology. Our expertise spans contract/temporary, temporary-to-permanent, permanent, and payrolling services, and we are dedicated to promoting equitable hiring practices on a national scale.
- Please note that compensation for the specific role will be determined based on your unique skills and experience. If you have an interest in exploring other positions similar to this one, please be aware that compensation rates and benefits packages may vary accordingly.
- We do consider applications from qualified candidates with prior arrests and conviction records, in accordance with applicable regulations.
- It is imperative that you have the legal authorization to work in the United States, as we do not provide sponsorship.