- Serve as the point person for maintenance, mailing, supplies, equipment, bills, errands, and shopping
- Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Provide general support to visitors
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, hardware, and travel arrangements)
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering, and security services
- Plan in-house or off-site activities such as parties, celebrations, and conferences
- Proven experience as office clerk or other clerical position
- Familiarity with office procedures and basic accounting principles
- Working knowledge of office devices and processes
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Must have 2+ years of experience working in an office coordinator, manager, or administrative role
- Will need to be proactive, willing to learn, and have an entrepreneurial mindset
- This role is front-facing so requires an upbeat personality to greet employees and visitors as well as a can-do, proactive attitude
- $65,000 - $90,000 / year
To be considered for our current job openings, we kindly ask that you complete your registration by clicking the “apply now” button.
At Premier Talent Partners, we are a people-centered recruitment firm with a strong focus on Skills-Based hiring. We specialize in placing individuals in roles ranging from entry-level to VP level across various fields, including Customer Success, Sales & Marketing, Finance & Accounting, Administrative, HR, Operations, and Technology. Our expertise spans contract/temporary, temporary-to-permanent, permanent, and payrolling services, and we are dedicated to promoting equitable hiring practices on a national scale.
- Please note that compensation for the specific role will be determined based on your unique skills and experience. If you have an interest in exploring other positions similar to this one, please be aware that compensation rates and benefits packages may vary accordingly.
- We do consider applications from qualified candidates with prior arrests and conviction records, in accordance with applicable regulations.
- It is imperative that you have the legal authorization to work in the United States, as we do not provide sponsorship.