Job Description Example
Premier Talent Partners is working with a variety of clients within fast-paced industries nationwide. We are looking for an organized and energetic individual who is well versed in office management. This person must be enthusiastic, welcoming, someone who focuses on details and are charged by multitasking; we need someone who can keep up! Candidates must be readily available. Rates will depend on experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support for team members at the front office through answering phones and scheduling meetings as needed
- Maintain conference rooms, workplace environment, and storage areas
- Support the team members - helping to manage benefits, keep personal information up to date, and provide the best possible experience for new hires
- Assist in financial processes such as payments, invoices, and expenses
- Organize/manage inventory and mail when needed
- Help with ad-hoc administrative, facilities and logistic needs
- A Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree is preferred
- Previous office management or coordination experience 2+ years
- Innate problem-solving skills and impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to work across teams and provide support when the opportunities present themselves
Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.