Marketing Program Manager (Remote)
- Formulate, organize, and monitor inter-connected projects
- Decide on suitable strategies and objectives
- Coordinate cross-project activities
- Lead and evaluate project managers and other staff
- Develop and control deadlines, budgets, and activities
- Apply change, risk, and resource management
- Assume responsibility for the program’s people and vendors
- Assess program performance and aim to maximize ROI
- Resolve projects’ higher scope issues
- Prepare reports for program directors
- Proven experience as a Program Manager or other managerial position
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Excellent knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Working knowledge of program/project management software (Basecamp, MS Project etc.) is a strong advantage
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- 100% Remote
- 5-6 Month Contract
- Proven Experience as a Marketing Program Manager
- Prior experience working with Product Marketing teams to launch new products
- Proficiency working in Figma and FigJam
- Proficiency in working with Project Management tools
- Excellent Visual Communication skills with the use of slides and whiteboarding
- $42.86 - $57.14 /hour Pay Rate
To be considered for our current job openings, we kindly ask that you complete your registration by clicking the “apply now” button.
At Premier Talent Partners, we are a people-centered recruitment firm with a strong focus on Skills-Based hiring. We specialize in placing individuals in roles ranging from entry-level to VP level across various fields, including Customer Success, Sales & Marketing, Finance & Accounting, Administrative, HR, Operations, and Technology. Our expertise spans contract/temporary, temporary-to-permanent, permanent, and payrolling services, and we are dedicated to promoting equitable hiring practices on a national scale.
- Please note that compensation for the specific role will be determined based on your unique skills and experience. If you have an interest in exploring other positions similar to this one, please be aware that compensation rates and benefits packages may vary accordingly.
- We do consider applications from qualified candidates with prior arrests and conviction records, in accordance with applicable regulations.
- It is imperative that you have the legal authorization to work in the United States, as we do not provide sponsorship.