HR Manager (Bilingual English/Spanish)
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Commitment to unbiased and equitable hiring, with a focus on outreach to historically marginalized communities
- Experience leading or supporting diversity, equity, inclusion, belonging, and accessibility initiatives
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- People oriented and results driven
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive
- Must be fully bilingual (English & Spanish)
- Must have experience working in the hospitality, restaurant, or retail industry.
- Oversee and direct the planning, organizing, training and leadership necessary to achieve stated objectives in relationship to Human Resources for the company.
- Own strategic management, employee and labor relations, compensation and benefits, occupational health, safety and security and workforce planning and talent development.
- Have the ability and confidence to work in a fast paced environment, be flexible and be able to executive decisions.
- $110,000 - $130,000 / year
To be considered for our current job openings, we kindly ask that you complete your registration by clicking the “apply now” button.
At Premier Talent Partners, we are a people-centered recruitment firm with a strong focus on Skills-Based hiring. We specialize in placing individuals in roles ranging from entry-level to VP level across various fields, including Customer Success, Sales & Marketing, Finance & Accounting, Administrative, HR, Operations, and Technology. Our expertise spans contract/temporary, temporary-to-permanent, permanent, and payrolling services, and we are dedicated to promoting equitable hiring practices on a national scale.
- Please note that compensation for the specific role will be determined based on your unique skills and experience. If you have an interest in exploring other positions similar to this one, please be aware that compensation rates and benefits packages may vary accordingly.
- We do consider applications from qualified candidates with prior arrests and conviction records, in accordance with applicable regulations.
- It is imperative that you have the legal authorization to work in the United States, as we do not provide sponsorship.