- Conduct research on fundraising opportunities
- Utilize a variety of marketing strategies and promotional campaigns
- Organize and attend nonprofit events and network with relevant stakeholders
- Write and submit funding proposals to potential donors
- Establish good relationships with staff, members of the public, and media
- Write press releases and funding proposals for submission to potential donors
- Prepare quarterly budgets
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Prior experience in sales, marketing, PR, etc.
- Sound knowledge of the nonprofit sector
- Presentation skills, including public speaking and presentation creation
- Excellent project management skills
- Must have Director or Manager-level experience in a non-profit with the ability to draft a development plan that outlines the management of donors, grants, memberships, and fundraising campaigns
- This role will work closely with the community - having an existing network in this space would be a plus
- Passionate about working within a non-profit organization and museum that supports the AAPI community
- $110,000 - $125,000 / year
To be considered for our current job openings, we kindly ask that you complete your registration by clicking the “apply now” button.
At Premier Talent Partners, we are a people-centered recruitment firm with a strong focus on Skills-Based hiring. We specialize in placing individuals in roles ranging from entry-level to VP level across various fields, including Customer Success, Sales & Marketing, Finance & Accounting, Administrative, HR, Operations, and Technology. Our expertise spans contract/temporary, temporary-to-permanent, permanent, and payrolling services, and we are dedicated to promoting equitable hiring practices on a national scale.
- Please note that compensation for the specific role will be determined based on your unique skills and experience. If you have an interest in exploring other positions similar to this one, please be aware that compensation rates and benefits packages may vary accordingly.
- We do consider applications from qualified candidates with prior arrests and conviction records, in accordance with applicable regulations.
- It is imperative that you have the legal authorization to work in the United States, as we do not provide sponsorship.