Office Manager Jobs Available Now
Premier Talent Partners provides career solutions including temp/contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire for Office Manager positions nationwide. We go beyond connecting professionals like you with employers across all industries. We’re committed to helping individuals excel in their careers.
Register For Office Manager Jobs Apply Now
HR staffing agencies like Premier Talent Partners look for talented professionals like you to connect you with growing companies in cities like Palo Alto and Sacramento. Office temp agencies near you can help find office assistant jobs. Getting a job through a staffing agency is a simple way to immediately tap into an existing base of companies directly seeking HR talent, both in New York and California.
Browse through the following list of general requirements checklist for Office Assistant and Office Manager jobs. Reach out and apply when you’re ready because no one will deliver like Premier Talent Partners.
What you’ll do:
- Be the go-to person for all office needs and act as the main point of contact for the office
- Welcome and greet all visitors, interviewees, and employees
- Assist HR with on-boarding/off-boarding including provisioning and removing employees’ access in company systems
- Manage all food deliveries/vendor relationships to ensure the kitchen is stocked and organized Manage and keep track of all software purchases
- Coordinate company-wide lunches every Thursday and weekly leadership lunches
- Help plan and organize company events including all-hands meetings, board meetings, happy hours, offsite events, and the holiday party
- Ensure conference rooms and common spaces are clean and tidy
- Assist in recruiting by sourcing candidates, screening resumes, scheduling interviews, ATS maintenance and guaranteeing all candidates have a positive experience
- Support HR with projects and administrative tasks
Office Manager Job Titles:
- Office Assistant
- Office Administration
- Office Operations
Office Manager Job Description
Our clients in California and New York are always looking for organized and energetic individuals who are well versed in office management. These professionals must be enthusiastic, welcoming, someone who focuses on details and are charged by multitasking; reach out if you can help! Rates will depend on experience.
What will you do as an Office Manager?
Primarily, Office Manager jobs will provide administrative support for team members at the front office through answering phones and scheduling meetings as needed. Full-time or part-time Office Manager roles may also require that you maintain conference rooms, workplace environment, and storage areas. Office Manager positions are often created when there is a need to support the team members – helping to manage benefits, keep personal information up to date, and provide the best possible experience for new starters. Office Coordinator jobs with Premier routinely including responsibilities related to financial processes such as payments, invoices, and expenses. Lastly, you may spend a portion of your workweek organizing/managing inventory and mail when needed.
How Much Can You Make As A Senior Human Resources Professional?
- With salaries rising for Office Manager jobs, it’s a great time to be pursuing an advanced role in human resources. The average salary for an Office Manager is $38,093 per year in the United States.
Salary estimates are based on 35,667 salaries submitted anonymously by Office Manager employees, users, and collected in the past 36 months. The typical tenure for an Office Manager is 2-4 years.
Office Operations Career Potential
None of these office management job titles are static choices. As you can see, the industry offers plenty of avenues for advancement and specialization. Professionals in the field could wind up with many different titles as time goes on. The first step is simply to start in the industry and get your feet wet.
If you want to move into management, audit your skills to make sure you’ve got what it takes before you go looking. The required competencies for managers include:
- Supervisory responsibility for other people
- Report writing.
- Office management/procurement.
- Public speaking.
Opportunities for Growth:
- The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports opportunities for HR management positions growing at a rate faster than average. Qualified applicants for these roles will probably have plenty of choices.
- These positions will require more time and effort, but the payoff will certainly be worth it. As you continue on your HR career, it will be useful to consider your advancement options and work towards them. This means honing your strategic mindset as nearly everything in the higher levels of HR comes down to strategy.
- You’ll always begin with more task-based work. But even then, you can be thinking about how to improve the company, how to improve the culture, fix problems and create a better sense of direction. Instead of just executing various jobs, an advancement-minded HR professional will be looking at the company’s bigger picture, and strategizing improvements.
Benefits of working with Premier
Premier is here to ensure that you get the most out of your new position, whether as a contractor or an internal position. See the full list of benefits below, and reach out when you’re ready to consider growing your career with Premier.