- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Take minutes during meetings
- Track daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly, or quarterly reports
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- 100% Onsite Upper East Side Manhattan (5 days/week some weekends and evenings)
- BA/BS Degree Required
- Ability to type 90+ WPM with 95% accuracy - Typing Test results required
- Proficiency in Zoom, Microsoft Office Programs Google Suite Programs
- Working Knowledge of WordPress and MailChimp Preferred
- $60,000 - $70,000 / year
To be considered for our current job openings, we kindly ask that you complete your registration by clicking the “apply now” button.
At Premier Talent Partners, we are a people-centered recruitment firm with a strong focus on Skills-Based hiring. We specialize in placing individuals in roles ranging from entry-level to VP level across various fields, including Customer Success, Sales & Marketing, Finance & Accounting, Administrative, HR, Operations, and Technology. Our expertise spans contract/temporary, temporary-to-permanent, permanent, and payrolling services, and we are dedicated to promoting equitable hiring practices on a national scale.
- Please note that compensation for the specific role will be determined based on your unique skills and experience. If you have an interest in exploring other positions similar to this one, please be aware that compensation rates and benefits packages may vary accordingly.
- We do consider applications from qualified candidates with prior arrests and conviction records, in accordance with applicable regulations.
- It is imperative that you have the legal authorization to work in the United States, as we do not provide sponsorship.