Senior Customer Support Specialist
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales, and Marketing teams
- Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role
- Familiarity with our industry is a plus
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
- Understanding of how CRM systems work
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Patience when handling tough cases
- 4-6 years in a tech or start-up environment
- Requires problem-solving and critical thinking skills; speed is important but this person will need to know how to effectively communicate any ticket information/feedback to the engineering team
- Needs to come with a desire to learn and understand the product; this is key to helping Levelpath grow
- Must be comfortable in an ambiguous and constantly changing environment where processes need to be built, not followed
- Able to create processes, translate documents into collateral, and help execute with foundation building
- $90,000 - $120,000 / year
To be considered for our current job openings, we kindly ask that you complete your registration by clicking the “apply now” button.
At Premier Talent Partners, we are a people-centered recruitment firm with a strong focus on Skills-Based hiring. We specialize in placing individuals in roles ranging from entry-level to VP level across various fields, including Customer Success, Sales & Marketing, Finance & Accounting, Administrative, HR, Operations, and Technology. Our expertise spans contract/temporary, temporary-to-permanent, permanent, and payrolling services, and we are dedicated to promoting equitable hiring practices on a national scale.
- Please note that compensation for the specific role will be determined based on your unique skills and experience. If you have an interest in exploring other positions similar to this one, please be aware that compensation rates and benefits packages may vary accordingly.
- We do consider applications from qualified candidates with prior arrests and conviction records, in accordance with applicable regulations.
- It is imperative that you have the legal authorization to work in the United States, as we do not provide sponsorship.