Data Entry Associate
Job Description Example
Premier Talent Partners is looking for outstanding candidates to fill several Data Entry Associate roles. Our clients vary in different sectors and are located throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, Sacramento, and New York City
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform data entry to record production, logistics, inventory, market, purchasing, and accounts payable information
- Reconcile invoices and material receipts to facilitate payment
- Configure raw data from various sources and consolidate into master data files
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Assist with projects and perform other duties and functions as requested
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Extremely detail-oriented, organized, systematic and accurate
- Must have strong Excel skills
- Experience with data analysis and reporting is desired
Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.