Intermediate Level Resume Example
Gaining experience and improving your skill set is vital to furthering your career. Once you overcome those obstacles the next step is getting hired in a role that helps you climb the latter toward success. A solid resume will assist in this effort. Utilize the example resume below to help get a leg up on other candidates.
CAREER COACH CONSULTANT
Step Up Career Coaching Aug 2017 - Present
Support resume building, interview skills, identifying candidate strengths, targeting career options, enhancing resilience in stress-related situations, conflict management, developing greater leadership, satisfaction, and success in my clients current job and career.
Choice One Staffing June 2014 - Aug 2017
Post job descriptions, screen resumes, collect data, process expense reports, time tracking (Replicon), manage office supplies ordering and inventory, set-up internal meetings, distribute mail, coordinate special projects, and reception.
World Manufacturing Corp Sept 2010 - June 2014
Partner with hiring managers to create hiring plans, define job requirements, develop candidate strategies, screen candidates, full life-cycle recruiting process, coach hiring managers, leverage social networking sourcing techniques to identify passive candidates, build a pipeline of candidates, manage online postings, external vendor relationships.
COURSES & EXPERIENCES
Landmark: Self Expression & Leadership Program, Introduction Leaders Program, Communications Course: Access To Power, Advanced Communications Course: Power To Create, Landmark Forum, Advanced Course, Team Management Leadership Program. Recruiting/Sourcing: Irina Shamaeva Sourcing & Bill Radin Recruiting Tools & Online Courses. Career & Life Coaching: Strategic Intervention Core 100 Training Program-Tony Robbins. Toastmasters Member
123 Your Street Your City, ST 12345 (123) 456-7890 firstname.lastname@example.org linkedin.com/in/your-profile
- Data mining
- Cold calling
- Boolean searches
- Behavioral interview techniques
- Leveraging referrals/references
- Knowledge of federal / state employment laws
- Sourcing, technical, engineering, healthcare, sales, DOD, military & clearance candidates
- Recruiting / sourcing from C level executives, Phd’s to new college graduates, exempt and non-exempt
- Applicant tracking: Taleo, Kenexa / Brass Ring, Resumix, Hiring Network, Arbita, AIRS Oxygen, Micro J, Jobvite
- HRIS: LM People, PeopleSoft, Workday, and SAP
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE, Psychology West Valley College 2006 - 2010