- Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
- Monitor office expenditures and handle all office contracts (rent, service etc.)
- Maintain files and records with effective filing systems
- Deal with customer complaints or issues
- Support other teams with various administrative tasks (redirecting calls, disseminating correspondence, scheduling meetings etc.)
- Greet and assist visitors when they arrive at the office
- Assist in vendor relationship management
- Monitor office supplies inventory and place orders
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
- 100% Onsite
- 6 Month Contract
- 1-3 years experience in a Work Place Experience or Hospitality Role
- Experience working with Zendesk ticketing
- Experience working in G-suite
- Knowledge of Asana products a plus
- $26.49 - $27.03 /hour Pay Rate
To be considered for our current job openings, we kindly ask that you complete your registration by clicking the “apply now” button.
At Premier Talent Partners, we are a people-centered recruitment firm with a strong focus on Skills-Based hiring. We specialize in placing individuals in roles ranging from entry-level to VP level across various fields, including Customer Success, Sales & Marketing, Finance & Accounting, Administrative, HR, Operations, and Technology. Our expertise spans contract/temporary, temporary-to-permanent, permanent, and payrolling services, and we are dedicated to promoting equitable hiring practices on a national scale.
- Please note that compensation for the specific role will be determined based on your unique skills and experience. If you have an interest in exploring other positions similar to this one, please be aware that compensation rates and benefits packages may vary accordingly.
- We do consider applications from qualified candidates with prior arrests and conviction records, in accordance with applicable regulations.
- It is imperative that you have the legal authorization to work in the United States, as we do not provide sponsorship.