Client Success Manager
Job Description Example
Premier Talent Partners is looking for Client Success Managers for several of our growing clients. The ideal candidate will be an entrepreneurial, experienced individual who is ready to hustle. Customer Success Manager roles are often responsible for client success activities including project implementations, adoption, support, advocacy, and retention as well as outcomes such as renewals and up-sells.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Client Success. Own a group of key clients, drive their lifetime value and be their relentless advocate. When our clients succeed, you succeed!
- Project Management. Be an expert in keeping both internal and client teams on task
- Proactively manage timelines and communications for high-quality implementation
- Partner Relationships. Interface with clients, including C-level & VP-level executives at Fortune 500s. Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption and client satisfaction
- Product Improvement. Constantly think of new opportunities for LearnUp to make our product and our client experience better
- Growth. Drive new business growth through greater client advocacy. Partner with our sales team to expand revenue through cross-selling and up-selling
- Analytics. Be data-driven. Measure and prove the effectiveness of Client Success
- Influence. Inspire Client Success across the entire company
- Amazing project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written & oral communication skills (email, phone, in-person)
- Be a doer. You’re driven and get excited about perfecting your work
- Experience at startups or all-hands-on-deck environments
- Strong empathy for clients AND passion for revenue and growth
- Ability to learn a technical product quickly and track client health metrics
- 2+ years experience in Client/Customer Success or customer-facing role
Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.