Job Description Example
Premier Talent Partners is working with a variety of clients within fast-paced industries, including Technology, Finance, and Startups. Our clients are looking for Administrative Assistants to join their teams nationwide. The ideal candidates will enjoy supporting executives and their teams in a wide range of administrative functions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Organizing and managing mail and email, calendars, drafting correspondence, preparing reports and contracts, establishing and maintaining paper and electronic filing systems
- Maintaining and creating databases and spreadsheets
- Creating, designing and proofreading documents, charts, tables and graphs for investor presentations
- Coordinate office meetings/conference space, including ordering food, and setting up and taking down the room
- Tracks and compiles expenses, prepares monthly expense reports, and address issues that may arise
- Arranging travel and accommodations
- Acting as a project manager for special projects such as planning events, conducting research or analyzing data
- High school diploma or GED required. A college degree in Business Administration or related field is preferred
- 2-4 years of Administrative Assistant experience required
- Fantastic written and verbal skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organization
- High level of proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required
Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.