Job Description Example
Premier Talent Partners is working with a variety of clients within fast-paced industries, including Technology, Finance, and Startups. Our clients are looking for Administrative Assistants to join their teams in the San Francisco Bay Area, Sacramento, and NYC. The ideal candidates will enjoy supporting executives and their teams in a wide range of administrative functions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Organizing and managing mail and email, calendars, drafting correspondence, preparing reports and contracts, establishing and maintaining paper and electronic filing systems
- Maintaining and creating databases and spreadsheets
- Creating, designing and proofreading documents, charts, tables and graphs for investor presentations
- Arranging travel and accommodations
- Acting as a project manager for special projects such as planning events, conducting research or analyzing data
- High school diploma or GED required. A college degree in Business Administration or related field is preferred
- 2-4 years of Administrative Assistant experience required
- Fantastic written and verbal skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organization
- High level of proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required
Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.