Accounts Receivable Specialist
Job Description Example
Premier Talent Partners is seeking Accounts Receivable Specialists for clients in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento, and New York City. Candidates should be prepared to be responsible for a high volume of time-sensitive invoicing as well as other duties related to the accounts receivable department. The opportunity to assist with general ledger duties, financial statement preparation, and monthly close process exists for the right candidates.
- Generate timely and accurate customer invoices on a monthly basis
- Maintain and improve customer contract folders as well as the documentation process for monthly invoices
- Prepare bank deposits and process all customer payments in the accounting system
- Monitor accounts receivable aging report to ensure timely customer payments while communicating with managers to ensure overdue invoices are addressed with customer
- Assist in resolving customer inquiries regarding invoicing and payment process
- Prepare monthly and quarterly bank borrowing certificate
- Perform accounts receivable reconciliation on a monthly basis
- Assist in reconciling vendor invoices and accurately distributing costs among customers for invoicing purposes
- Assist in gathering and compiling data to generate monthly revenue reports as well as other reports relevant to accounts receivable
- Bachelor's Degree required (BA/BS degree in accounting a strong plus)
- 2+ years A/R and/or other Accounting positions required
Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.