Attracting, recruiting and selecting top talent defines our ability to support Bay Area talent of the future to reach their full potential.
At Premier Talent Partners, we have integrated our talent acquisition practices to enhance our ability to uncover the right talent, for the right role, at the right time. Can they do the work? Will they do the work? Will they fit?
- It’s a strategic staffing approach; hiring office talent that benefits the workforce as a whole, considering current and future business needs.
- It supports your effectiveness and efficiency – information identified in upfront conversations flows through to candidate sourcing, assessment, and selection – improving the quality of candidates and eventual hire.
- It aligns with our company values and integrates with other talent management initiatives (e.g. payroll; benefits administration; workforce planning; succession management; etc.).
Hiring for performance involves both technical and behavioral competencies:
We define behavioral competencies as:
- The underlying characteristics that enable people to deliver superior performance in a given role or situation
- A means of looking at what someone does and how they do it
- A systematic way to define and understand the behaviors used to attain outcomes and results
- Technical competencies are technical knowledge, skills, and abilities required in specific roles.
- They can be described as behaviors in relation to how technical knowledge and skills are applied – how an individual uses what they know to achieve outcomes and results in their work, from biotech to real estate.
From a Talent Acquisition perspective, technical and behavioral competencies are measurable knowledge, skills, abilities, or other personal characteristics predictive of successful job and organizational performance. Competencies are described in terms of the behaviors needed to successfully perform the work.
Behavior levels/indicators measured in interviews are highly specific, observable action that describes the performance level needed for a role an ideal candidate, and varies between the various positions and industries we staff. At Premier Talent Partners, we ensure candidates that can demonstrate the critical technical and behavioral competencies required to meet your unique office staffing needs.
Use Agencies to Hire Top Performers
Before candidates can picture you as their next employer, they need to know your goals and your organization to build trust and affinity. By investing in a dedicated staffing resource, you can immediately open the door to qualified talent. How you hire has a real impact on your bottom line, too; organizations that invest in strategic staffing spend less on hiring and have better employee retention.