Employers: Premier Talent Partners helps companies like yours hire & retain the most qualified Operations talent. Find us in San Francisco, East Bay, Silicon Valley, Sacramento & NYC.
Director of Operations Staffing & Placement
Premier’s specialized recruiters connect companies with operations and support talent across all industries. Our flexible services help your business reduce attrition and find professional talent that complements your unique office environment.
When to start looking
Companies hire a Director of Operations when they need a senior executive to manage the production of goods or service delivery in a growing organization. Does your company have goals ensuring staff performance and customer satisfaction? A Director of Operations may be the right role to hire next. You may find a Director of Operations handling inventories, budgeting, implementing new technologies, quality assurance, and overseeing financial management. Our process at Premier will help you find candidates with analytical thinking, financial expertise, leadership, flexibility, time management, and communication abilities.
What are you hiring for?
Steps To Hire a Director of Operations
In order to work with Premier, you should follow these steps to find a Director of Operations.
Step 1: Contact our offices
Step 2: Meet our team of staffing specialists
Step 3: Connect with candidates
Step 4: Interviewing with candidates
Step 5: Negotiating & Screening
Step 6: The first day
Operations Job Titles:
How to Manage a Director of Operations
Finding candidates for your company is only the first step. To ensure you’re interviewing the right talent, Premier Talent Partners carefully reviews your job description to clearly outline the tasks of the role. If you’re the one managing this new hire, consider the following common desired goals and tasks for a Director of Operations:
- Provide support to multiple offices which include project management and employee development
- Implement systems and processes to improve efficiency and reduce project costs and durations
- Plan outsourced / contractor selection, and manage ongoing services
- Create and implement a strategic business plan for profitable growth.
- Increase revenue with vendor and project negotiations.
- Resolve employment turn-over by creating incentive and training programs.
Benefits of Using a Staffing Agency
- A cost-effective way to replace employees who go out on family leave, maternity leave, vacation, and sabbaticals.
- Flexibility to keep staffing levels optimal as your business needs change.
- The ability to “try out” potential future hires.
- Your company may not possess experience and expertise.
Still have questions?
If you’re not looking to hire immediately, you can still benefit from the resources we’ve compiled. See some of our most popular topics for employers:
Benefits of working with Premier
Premier is here to ensure that your new hire gets the most out of their new position, whether as a contractor or an internal position. See the full list of benefits below, and reach out when you’re ready to consider using Premier Talent Partners to grow your team.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Holiday & Sick Time
- Perks & Discount Program
- Employer Paid Health Insurance
- Internal Perks & Rewards
- Paid Vacation & Time Off
- Financial & Retirement Plans
- Family & Parenting Leave