Employers: Premier Talent Partners helps companies like yours hire & retain the best Executive Staff. Find us in San Francisco, East Bay, Silicon Valley, Sacramento & NYC.
Executive Assistant Staffing & Placement
Premier’s specialized recruiters connect companies with administrative management talent across all industries. Our flexible services help your business reduce attrition and find professional talent that complements your unique office environment.
When to start looking
If you’re looking for an Executive Assistant, you may find what you’re looking for with staffing/talent acquisition services from Premier Talent Partners. Executive Assistants oversee office supplies and managing the office space along with personal assistance. Executive Assistants are often developed from mature virtual assistants that can manage complex organizational complexities without batting an eye. In addition, more clerical tasks may be included that contribute to company calendars and appointment setting.
Learn About Premier Talent Partners:
Steps To Hire an Executive Assistant
In order to work with Premier, you should follow these steps to find an entry level Executive Assistant.
Step 1: Contact our offices
Step 2: Meet our team of staffing specialists
Step 3: Connect with candidates
Step 4: Interviewing with candidates
Step 5: Negotiating & Screening
Step 6: The first day
Similar Job Titles:
How to Manage an Executive Assistant
Finding candidates for your company is only the first step. To ensure you’re interviewing the right talent, Premier Talent Partners carefully reviews your job description to clearly outline the tasks of the role. If you’re the one managing this new hire, consider the following sample desired goals and tasks for an Executive Assistant:
- Managing day-to-day operations of the office
- Organizing and maintaining records and contacts
- Planning and scheduling meetings / appointments
- Managing projects and conducting research
Benefits of Using a Staffing Agency
- Finding the right candidate can eat up more time than is necessary or required when compared to using a staffing company
- Access to the best talent is often found in the databases of those that work with job seekers daily to understand how to proceed with the hand they’ve been dealt
- Staffing agencies can give substantial and unanticipated feedback to help you better understand your cost structure and ability to onboard new team members at this time
How Can We Help?
Still have questions?
If you’re not looking to hire immediately, you can still benefit from the resources we’ve compiled. See some of our most popular topics for employers:
Benefits of working with Premier
Premier is here to ensure that your new hire gets the most out of their new position, whether as a contractor or an internal position. See the full list of benefits below, and reach out when you’re ready to consider using Premier Talent Partners to grow your team.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Holiday & Sick Time
- Perks & Discount Program
- Employer Paid Health Insurance
- Internal Perks & Rewards
- Paid Vacation & Time Off
- Financial & Retirement Plans
- Family & Parenting Leave