Employers: Premier Talent Partners helps companies like yours hire & retain the best Event Staff. Find us in San Francisco, East Bay, Silicon Valley, Sacramento & NYC.
Event Assistant Staffing & Placement
Premier’s specialized recruiters connect companies with account management talent across all industries. Our flexible services help your business reduce attrition and find professional talent that complements your unique office environment.
When to start looking
If you’re looking for an Event Assistant, you may find what you’re looking for with staffing/talent acquisition services from Premier Talent Partners. Event Assistants provide administrative and clerical support to Event Planners to handle various event organization aspects such as doing paperwork, preparing materials, contacting attendees and service providers, keeping the venue clean and organized, greeting participants and handling correspondence.
Learn About Premier Talent Partners:
Steps To Hire an Event Assistant
In order to work with Premier, you should follow these steps to find an Event Assistant.
Step 1: Contact our offices
Step 2: Meet our team of staffing specialists
Step 3: Connect with candidates
Step 4: Interviewing with candidates
Step 5: Negotiating & Screening
Step 6: The first day
Similar Job Titles:
How to Manage an Event Assistant
Finding candidates for your company is only the first step. To ensure you’re interviewing the right talent, Premier Talent Partners carefully reviews your job description to clearly outline the tasks of the role. If you’re the one managing this new hire, consider the following sample desired goals and tasks for an Event Assistant:
- Market materials and help develop new strategies to market events.
- Design table layouts
- Plan, organize and execute large and small-scale events throughout the year
- Maintain social media to help promote events
- Create and distribute surveys to employers to get feedback about the event
- Register employers for events and prepared all supplies
Benefits of Using a Staffing Agency
- If your business has busy seasons, you may want to use a staffing agency to fill the extra Event Assistant needs during the high-volume times.
- All you have to do is choose the best personality fit for the position.
- Rather than paying for an expensive ad on a national job board, as well as the costs associated with pre-screening assessments, such as skills tests, drug screenings, and background checks, you can hire a temporary employee who has already completed these prerequisites.
- Staffing companies provide a wide variety of services and types of employees — from entry-level workers to management and executive positions.
How Can We Help?
Still have questions?
If you’re not looking to hire immediately, you can still benefit from the resources we’ve compiled. See some of our most popular topics for employers:
Benefits of working with Premier
Premier is here to ensure that your new hire gets the most out of their new position, whether as a contractor or an internal position. See the full list of benefits below, and reach out when you’re ready to consider using Premier Talent Partners to grow your team.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Holiday & Sick Time
- Perks & Discount Program
- Employer Paid Health Insurance
- Internal Perks & Rewards
- Paid Vacation & Time Off
- Financial & Retirement Plans
- Family & Parenting Leave