Employers: Premier Talent Partners helps companies like yours hire & retain the best Marketing Associates. Find us in San Francisco, East Bay, Silicon Valley, Sacramento & NYC.
Marketing Associate Staffing & Placement
Premier’s specialized recruiters connect companies with marketing and sales support talent across all industries. Our flexible services help your business reduce attrition and find professional talent that complements your unique office environment.
When to Start Looking
Depending on what you’re looking to get out of a Marketing Associate, you may find what you’re looking for with staffing services from Premier Talent Partners. Marketing Associates can often ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and retention by performing a variety of tasks, such as answering and referring inquiries, solving complaints, giving instructions and promoting products and services.
We’ll help you find talent that matches your needs with good communication abilities, courtesy, patience, problem-solving abilities and computer skills.
Learn About Premier Talent Partners:
Steps To Hire a Marketing Associate
In order to work with Premier, you should follow these steps to find a Marketing Associate.
Step 1: Contact our offices
Step 2: Meet our team of staffing specialists
Step 3: Connect with candidates
Step 4: Interviewing with candidates
Step 5: Negotiating & Screening
Step 6: The first day
Marketing Associate Job Titles:
How to Manage a Marketing Associate
Finding candidates for your company is only the first step. To ensure you’re interviewing the right type of candidate, Premier Talent Partners carefully reviews your job order to clearly define the tasks of the position. If you’re the one managing this new hire, consider the following sample desired goals and tasks for a Marketing Associate:
- Develop and maintain relationships with prospective and existing clients.
- Achieve sales goals dependably, according to company business plan
- Responsible for maintaining company’s products, marketing programs, promotions and media plans.
- Demonstrate the ability to guide customers from the beginning to the end of their sales journey.
Benefits of Using a Staffing Agency
- When you work with a recruiting firm, the hiring process, from search to offer, could be complete in just a few days.
- While HR at your company may be experienced in recruiting and know your culture, it usually takes someone with specific industry knowledge about the job’s skillsets to find candidates that will excel at your company.
- If an agency does not perform, you can find another one at no cost.
- You won’t waste your time interviewing a candidate that is unqualified or unexcited about the position and your company.
- Recruiters need to know your honest opinion so they can find you a candidate that’s perfect for your needs.
- A marketing talent agency like Premier Talent Partners can offer and administer benefits for the new hire.
How Can We Help?
Still have questions?
If you’re not looking to hire immediately, you can still benefit from the resources we’ve compiled. See some of our most popular topics for employers:
Benefits of working with Premier
Premier is here to ensure that your new hire gets the most out of their new position, whether as a contractor or an internal position. See the full list of benefits below, and reach out when you’re ready to consider using Premier Talent Partners to grow your team.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Holiday & Sick Time
- Perks & Discount Program
- Employer Paid Health Insurance
- Internal Perks & Rewards
- Paid Vacation & Time Off
- Financial & Retirement Plans
- Family & Parenting Leave