Employers: Premier Talent Partners helps companies like yours hire & retain the best Customer Support Managers. Find us in San Francisco, East Bay, Silicon Valley, Sacramento & NYC.
Customer Support Manager Staffing & Placement
Premier’s specialized recruiters connect companies with operations and support talent across all industries. Our flexible services help your business reduce attrition and find professional talent that complements your unique office environment.
When to start looking
Looking to hire a Customer Support Manager? You should consider starting your search soon if you find yourself looking for extra help to maximize customer satisfaction: analyzing complaints, developing new procedures, implementing customer retention campaigns and training staff. The most successful Customer Support Manager resumes should emphasize assets such as analytical thinking, leadership, the ability to solve problems, communication skills, and computer proficiency.
Learn About Premier Talent Partners:
Steps To Hire a Customer Support Manager
In order to work with Premier, you should follow these steps to find a Customer Support Manager.
Step 1: Contact our offices
Step 2: Meet our team of staffing specialists
Step 3: Connect with candidates
Step 4: Interviewing with candidates
Step 5: Negotiating & Screening
Step 6: The first day
How to Manage a Customer Support Manager
Finding candidates for your company is only the first step. To ensure you’re interviewing the right talent, Premier Talent Partners carefully reviews your job description to clearly outline the tasks of the role. If you’re the one managing this new hire, consider the following common desired goals and tasks for a Customer Support Manager:
- Manage client technology program strategy, projects & process
- Create clear & concise operational analysis & budget forecast reports that drove efficiencies & maximized profit
- Continually work with other department heads and managers to increase overall productivity across the organization with the overall goal of increasing customer satisfaction
- Generate and analyze statistical reports of KPI’s for both performance and staffing
Benefits of Using a Staffing Agency
- Unless you have previous headhunting experience, you may not know where to advertise your position or how to screen potential employees to find the right candidate for your company.
- Rather than making a commitment to someone without knowing for certain whether they will be a good fit for your company, you can bring them on on a trial basis through a temporary staffing service, giving you the flexibility to bring them on full-time, or let them go, at any point, which can help to prevent you from hiring someone who isn’t a good fit for your company.
- Not only will using a temporary staffing service prevent you from having to commit to employees who may not be a good fit for your company, but a temp service can also help match you with better candidates in the first place who are more likely to be a better fit for your business.
- A temporary staffing agency can also be beneficial for small businesses whose employment needs may fluctuate throughout the year.
How Can We Help?
Still have questions?
If you’re not looking to hire immediately, you can still benefit from the resources we’ve compiled. See some of our most popular posts for employers:
Benefits of working with Premier
Premier is here to ensure that your new hire gets the most out of their new position, whether as a contractor or an internal position. See the full list of benefits below, and reach out when you’re ready to consider using Premier Talent Partners to grow your team.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Holiday & Sick Time
- Perks & Discount Program
- Employer Paid Health Insurance
- Internal Perks & Rewards
- Paid Vacation & Time Off
- Financial & Retirement Plans
- Family & Parenting Leave