COVID-19 Information Center
Courtesy Offerings & Discounts
- New York Times is waiving subscription fees for COVID-19 related news.
- Google's Enterprise G Suite being offered at no cost during this time
- AT&T will not terminate the service of any wireless, home phone, or broadband residential or small business customers unable to pay their bill due to disruptions caused by COVID-19. For the next 60 days, the company will also waive late payment fees incurred because of the COVID-19 pandemic, and it will keep public Wi-Fi hotspots open for any American who needs them.
- Verizon is waiving late fees incurred by any residential or small business customers due their economic circumstances related to COVID-19 for the next 60 days. Furthermore, the company will not terminate service to any residential or small business customers who are unable to pay their bills due to disruptions caused by COVID-19.
- Comcast is providing free Xfinity hotspots, unlimited data, and no disconnects or late fees for all customers experiencing hardship over the next 60 days. Comcast is also offering a free Internet Essentials internet plan for all new customers for 60 days.
- Coursera is offering free online learning (courses & resources).
- Udemy is offering free online learning (courses & resources).
- CA Dept. of Education - Free Educational Resources for Distance Learning
- Dropbox invites nonprofits and NGOs focused on fighting COVID-19 to apply for a free, three-month subscription to Dropbox Business.
- Okta is helping organizations transition to Emergency Remote Work by offering Okta core services to all new customers for free.
Business Grants & Programs
- Small Business Relief Programs - Federal Assistance & Programs
- Facebook Small Business Grant Program - $100M in cash grants and ad credits for small businesses.
- Salesforce donated $1.5 million to the Give2SF Fund to help address emergency relief efforts related to the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Postmates introduced a Small Business Relief Pilot allowing new businesses in the San Francisco and Sacramento areas to sign up for the platform and enjoy a temporary waive on commission fees. Postmates is also offering no contact delivery for customers, as well as a relief fund to cover medical expenses for its fleet of delivery workers.
- Uber Eats announced a package of initiatives to support restaurant partners during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Health & Wellness
- #PTPWellnessPact- follow along & join our Premier community in committing to practice self-care (mind-body-soul) every day during the COVID-19 quarantine.
- Wellness Coach - Free 90-day trial access.
- Calm App- Practice mindfulness with Calm's resource page with meditations, stories to help you sleep, music, talks & more.
- Headspace- Free meditation, sleep, and movement exercises.
- #Next90Challenge -Hollis Co. Wellness Community Challenge.
- "Queers on Zoom" - "Out in Tech" Resource Group & Community Networking.
- The "Scary Times" Success Manual -Transforming current anxieties and fear into strategic growth, progress, and achievement.
- Random Acts of Kindness Foundation - Kindness & Self-Care tips and resources.