- 80% of premium for Silver Plan or below. No HSA Contribution for PPO plans.
- Health - 100% of premium, maybe small employee contribution for primary. 80% for dependents and families.
- Health - 100% of premium, for principal, 100% for families.
- HSA - Employer contribution for high deductible plans. Ranges from $1,500-$3,000
- 50% medical coverage for domestic partners, no proof required.
- 2 weeks PTO.
- 3 weeks PTO + most national holidays.
- 4 weeks PTO + most national holidays.
- Holiday season office closures. For example, 1 week off in November or December.
- Unlimited Vacation. Typically 23-25 days.
- Up to 40 paid volunteer work hours at a charity or program of your choice.
- Lunch and Learns: Catered educational events
- Work Phone and/or Cell Phone Stipend
- Sick Time: Flexible paid and/or unpaid sick time off and medical/disability leave.
- Education Stipend: Employer contribution towards tuition reimbursement for continuing education.
- Student Loan: Loan payoff contributions.
- Sabbatical: Up to 1 year of leave for rest, study, or travel.
- Legal Services: For Living Will and/or Trust.