Employers: Premier Talent Partners helps companies like yours hire & retain the best Account Service Representatives.
Account Services Representative Staffing & Placement
Premier’s specialized recruiters connect companies with operations and support talent across all industries. Our flexible services help your business reduce attrition and find professional talent that complements your unique office environment.
When to start looking
Depending on what you’re looking to get out of an Account Services Representative, you may find what you’re looking for with staffing / talent acquisition services from Premier Talent Partners. Account Services Representatives can often ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and retention by performing a variety of tasks, such as answering and referring inquiries, solving complaints, giving instructions and promoting products and services.
Learn About Premier Talent Partners:
Steps To Hire an Account Services Representative
In order to work with Premier, you should follow these steps to find an Account Services Representative.
Step 1: Contact our offices
Step 2: Meet our team of staffing specialists
Step 3: Connect with candidates
Step 4: Interviewing with candidates
Step 5: Negotiating & Screening
Step 6: The first day
Similar Job Titles:
Customer Support Coordinator
Customer Success Manager
How to Manage an Account Representative
Finding candidates for your company is only the first step. To ensure you’re interviewing the right talent, Premier Talent Partners carefully reviews your job description to clearly outline the tasks of the role. If you’re the one managing this new hire, consider the following sample desired goals and tasks for an Account Services Representative:
- Respond to a high volume of our community emails and support inquiries
- Engage with cross-functional teams to report issues and drive continual improvement of our tools and operational processes
- Participate in a rotational on-call schedule that may include responding to customer-facing issues during off hours
- Reimagine the status quo in how to creatively solve users’ problems
- Work closely with engineering and product teams to proactively identify patterns and large-scale issues, and help develop impactful solutions for the creative community
Benefits of Using a Staffing Agency
- Meet your deadlines
- Help your bottom line
- Keep things under control
- Gain access to available top talent
- Learn how it’s done
How Can We Help?
Still have questions?
If you’re not looking to hire immediately, you can still benefit from the resources we’ve compiled. See some of our most popular topics for employers:
Benefits of working with Premier
Premier is here to ensure that your new hire gets the most out of their new position, whether as a contractor or an internal position. See the full list of benefits below, and reach out when you’re ready to consider using Premier Talent Partners to grow your team.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Holiday & Sick Time
- Perks & Discount Program
- Employer Paid Health Insurance
- Internal Perks & Rewards
- Paid Vacation & Time Off
- Financial & Retirement Plans
- Family & Parenting Leave