Job Description Example
Premier is seeking HR Analysts who will work collaboratively with our clients’ HR Departments nationwide. This candidate will play a critical role in assuring accuracy in compensation management and harnessing the power of data to inform hiring decisions and ultimately, profitability. Candidates for this position must be highly motivated, exceptionally organized, detail-oriented and able to read between the lines. This individual will report to senior upper management, providing comprehensive data and analytic support for human resource functions. Duties in this position include, but are not limited to, maintaining the integrity of all compensation data to accurately process payroll, implementing process improvement initiatives, running ad-hoc reports, generating compensation benchmarks and analysis and presenting data in a comprehensive fashion to support business decisions and initiatives.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage processing of semi-monthly Payroll ensuring accuracy of all data and documentation for employees
- Manage the integrity of the timesheet system and HRIS database (e.g. Workday) for all new hires, terminations, compensation changes, one-time payments and internal transfers in partnership with the HR Team and Payroll
- Work closely with parent company payroll team to resolve issues concerning direct deposit, withholdings, etc.
- In partnership with department leads, provide reporting and analysis to support key initiatives, such as strategic workforce planning, succession planning, talent management and diversity
- Frequently run reports to share between HR and Finance to verify monthly headcount, staff costs, etc.
- Develop turnover analysis reporting and headcount reports including freelance costs
- Oversee modifications to agency rate card and service code updates
- Process onboarding finance paperwork for accurate processing of payroll deductions
- Manage sick and vacation time accrual spreadsheet and provide reports to Finance and HR as needed
- Assist in processing of employment verification
- Serve as primary information source for employees about their payroll questions
- Assist new hires in setting up direct deposit and online paystub access
- Represent HR team on multi-department task force concerning the onboarding of a new HRIS in SF office
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+years professional HR experience with a focus on Compensation and/or HRIS facilitation
- Advanced computer skills – Expertise with MS Excel including manipulation of databases
- Familiarity with ADP or similar payroll system
- Strong knowledge of employment law and state labor laws
- Interact effectively with employees and all levels of management and be a trusted resource to all
- Manage multiple processes and procedures effectively with superb follow-up skills
- Professional maturity and ability to keep confidential information protected
- Must be a strategic thinker and team player
Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.