Job Description Example
Premier Talent Partners is seeking operational support for high-level clients nationwide. We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated individual who is willing to learn a wide variety of skills and systems quickly in order to assist our client’s facilities team with maintaining and improving our daily operations. Candidates will have the opportunity to grow the culture and office environment to help create more lean and effective world-class organizations. To be considered, you must be detail-oriented, creative, and passionate about event planning and employee engagement. This individual must be willing to get their hands dirty, step in where necessary, and eager to take on a wide-ranging set of responsibilities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain the office’s facilities in accordance with established procedures
- Interface with Vendor’s when onsite
- Maintain inventory of office supplies
- Facilitate meeting and event set up, breakdown and cleanup
- Manage office shipping and receiving
- Coordinate employee workstation moves and adjustments
- Perform scheduled checks of kitchens and conference rooms to maintain the cleanliness of the office
- Perform scheduled checks of restroom facilities to maintain cleanliness and ensure re-stock of restroom supplies as needed
- Complete scheduled wipe down and cleanup of kitchen and refrigerators
- Execute general office duties and P.A. (Production Assistant) tasks (e.g. answering phones, delivering mail, copying, shipping, running office errands, etc.)
- High School Diploma required
- 2-4 years of professional experience in facilities operations
- Experience managing schedules, coordinating work among department members, and building and maintaining project budgets.
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks independently
- Proactively manage shifting priorities for time-sensitive projects.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proficiency in all Microsoft office applications
- Self-Starter with a strong work ethic
- Punctual, organized, and able to meet deadlines
- Ability to interact with office staff at all levels in a fast-paced changing environment
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.