Job Description Example
Premier Talent Partners is actively looking for individuals to fill several roles as Sourcers. Candidates will be responsible for owning scheduling interviews, tracking candidate data, sourcing, and delivering best-in-class candidate experience. The ideal candidate is not afraid to take risks and thrives at getting things done in a fast-moving and chaotic environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with recruiters to design the candidate experience and schedule interviews for candidates
- Greet candidates, make them feel welcome, and ensure on-site interviews go smoothly
- Arrange accommodations for out-of-town candidates.
- Support the recruiting team by building a pipeline of top talent through multiple sourcing channels
- Manage candidate experience and maintain
- Assist recruiters to build out our administrative tools to make sure the recruiting process is seamless for current employees and candidates alike
- Help to develop and improve recruiting processes from the ground up (e.g. tracking candidate data or interview training
- Plan and assist with onsite and offsite team events
- Ideally 1-2 years experience in sourcing
- Hands-on experience with sourcing platforms (Linkedin Recruiter, Entelo, etc) and/or prior exposure to an ATS
- Previous experience in a high growth technology start-up is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communicator, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- Creative, and process-driven: you’re constantly looking for ways to make things work more efficiently
- Ability to multi-task in a challenging and fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency
- Exceptional organizational and problem solving skills with superb attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates
- Someone who can anticipate needs before they arise
- Truly flexible: able to shift tasks and priorities in a big way at the drop of a hat
Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.