Sales Development Representative
Job Description Example
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative for top-tier companies nationwide. We're looking for extremely polished go-getter sales professionals willing to go above and beyond as the front line of a sales team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
Engage current users to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence
- Effectively partner and work across a number of teams to achieve goals
- Work closely with other teams to develop account intelligence, relationship maps, and use case opportunities through direct account engagement and insight tools
- Schedule appointments and/or demos to promote company product
- Hold intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone and email
- Act as the subject matter expert on product/service offerings
- Intrinsic drive to be successful - You are adaptable and thrive in new situations where you can think on your feet.
- Team-oriented, collaborative nature – You overachieve against your quota for the team to hit its goals.
- Genuine curiosity about people and business, with excellent listening skills.
- Detail oriented, organized mindset with an ability to manage time effectively.
- Adaptable and fluid-thinking: you can discuss multiple different offerings and outcomes with a customer in a comprehensive way
- You have the ability and desire to do high volume outreach, primarily phone based, to our customers and prospects
- A competitive nature. A positive attitude and desire to win are a must.
- You are coachable, able to implement feedback and dedicated to continuous self-improvement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.