Sales Development Representative
Job Description Example
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative for top-tier companies in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento, and New York City. We're looking for extremely polished go-getter sales professionals willing to go above and beyond as the front line of a sales team.
- Intrinsic drive to be successful - You are adaptable and thrive in new situations where you can think on your feet.
- Team-oriented, collaborative nature – You overachieve against your quota for the team to hit its goals.
- Genuine curiosity about people and business, with excellent listening skills.
- Detail oriented, organized mindset with an ability to manage time effectively.
- Adaptable and fluid-thinking: you can discuss multiple different offerings and outcomes with a customer in a comprehensive way
- You have the ability and desire to do high volume outreach, primarily phone based, to our customers and prospects
- A competitive nature. A positive attitude and desire to win are a must.
- You are coachable, able to implement feedback and dedicated to continuous self-improvement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.