Job Description Example
Premier Talent Partners is working with a variety of clients within fast-paced industries in Silicon Valley, San Francisco, Oakland, Berkeley, Sacramento, and New York City. Our clients are looking for individuals who are able to create a welcoming customer service environment. The ideal candidates will enjoy supporting executives and their teams in a wide range of administrative functions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answering the phones and taking messages
- Keeping front office space professional in appearance
- Control correspondence, including greeting incoming guests, answering phones, setting up conference rooms and mailroom with shipping responsibilities
- Moderate filing, including management of confidential and secure documentation
- Assist with projects and perform other duties and functions as requested
- 6+ months of experience
- Has extraordinary time management skills, coupled with honesty, trustworthiness, and respectfulness
- Familiarity with MS Office and Google Docs
- Must be extremely organized and detailed with consistency and excellent follow through
- Dependable and consistent outlook, taking pride and ownership in work
Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.