Job Description Example
Premier Talent Partners is looking for someone who will thrive in Operations Manager positions for several of our clients in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento, and New York City. The ideal candidate will be prepared to step into an Operations Manager role providing a positive & efficient working environment.
Potential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide a great place to work and we are able to attract the best people. Create a productive and compelling working environment.
- Administer employee benefits programs
- Own the recruiting process from sourcing to hiring to onboarding. Work with hiring managers to help us get the very best candidates into the company.
- Organize employee events
- Implement administrative processes that are efficient and scalable
- Process payroll and expense reimbursements
- Assist Finance with purchasing and payables processing
- Interface with landlord and service providers to ensure that the physical office environment is well maintained
- 3+ years in an admin, HR or operations role
- Must understand the dynamics of a startup company, be able to read social cues, and know how to foster a high-energy, fun, and productive workplace
- Experience setting up HR policies and systems. Working knowledge of State and Federal employment regulations and standards.
- Excellent people skills and communications skills. Infectious enthusiasm.
- Excellent written communications
- Well organized, able to juggle multiple tasks and manage priorities
- Proactive, creative. Able to translate company goals into initiatives and execute them.
- Basic computer skills including Excel, Powerpoint, Word are required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.