Job Description Example
Premier Talent Partners is looking for Operations Associates for several of our clients in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento, and New York City. Ideal candidates should be creative about solving problems, able to work independently, and capable of thinking outside the box to improve processes, technology, and tools.
Potential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Blend of customer-facing work and operational projects
- Assist in streamlining tasks/projects
- Interact with customers & clients as necessary
- Ad hoc customer/operational projects such as identifying pain points within the product, and helping to streamline processes
- Assisting with day to day tasks of operations team
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to resolve customer concerns.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) or equivalent software application
- Able to learn new technologies and adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Able to manage multiple responsibilities, meet deadlines, and provide consistent follow through.
- Has an Operations or Customer Service background
Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.