Job Description Example
Premier Talent Partners actively hires professionals seeking full-time, part-time, temp/contract, contract to hire, and direct hire employment as Office Assistants in and around the San Francisco Bay Area, Sacramento, and New York City. Our ideal candidate is hardworking, possesses a can-do attitude, is able to undertake a variety of office support tasks & projects, and is eager to learn. Candidates must be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion, as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for answering telephones and transferring as appropriate; taking messages; and/or assisting directly when necessary.
- Perform general clerical duties including, but not limited to, photocopying, faxing, scanning, mailing, filing, uploading documentation to proper sources including shared networks and/or programs.
- Greet clients and staff. Direct and accompany to appropriate conference rooms. Coordinate meetings and conferences, including ordering food, and setting up and taking down the room.
- Maintain and process light accounting projects that include: data entry, payroll and some A/P, in a timely manner.
- Assist as necessary with document preparation, including editing, formatting, and distribution of documents.
- Assist with project-based work, including research as appropriate and directed.
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree is a plus
- Minimum 1-year reception/administrative experience
- Intermediate knowledge in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work well individually and with the team
- Innate problem-solving skills and impeccable attention to detail and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess the ability to demonstrate a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Ability to multitask and manage time wisely
- Ability to work well under pressure while demonstrating composure
- Must be detail-oriented and highly organized and have excellent intuition and judgment
Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.