Job Description Example
Premier Talent Partners is looking for exceptional marketing professionals to join marketing teams at a number of companies throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento, and New York City. Candidates applying for Marketing Associate positions should be prepared to support a variety of marketing initiatives. Ideal candidates will play a critical role in assisting with programs that promote and expand brand awareness.
Duties & Responsibilities
- CRM & Infrastructure: Oversee and maintain marketing CRM/contact database (Salesforce) and marketing communications platform (Marketo); collect and track metrics for various marketing activities
- Events: Develop and execute events strategy for senior team members and vertical practice areas; manage event communications, logistics, budgets and overall project plan
- Social Media: Drive firm’s social media presence and build follower base across Twitter, LinkedIn and Medium
- Content, Collateral & Communications: Lead development and deployment of monthly newsletter; help produce and maintain library of content and collateral for the firm and key industry verticals; develop topical blogs and/or other assets (e.g. video) from events; support development of case studies that promote portfolio success stories and demonstrate value-add
- Media Relations & PR: Assist in coordination and support of media and public relations activities
- Opportunistically supporting senior team members on marketing activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, relevant area of study is preferred
- 2-5 years of experience in a marketing role with a preference for those in the financial or technology industry; event management and/or public relations experience a plus
- Superb written and verbal skills with poised and confident personal presence and strong interpersonal skills
- Results-oriented individual with outstanding organization, project management and follow-through skills
- Proactive team player with an entrepreneurial, creative and flexible predisposition
- Hands-on self-starter with a can-do attitude and willingness to take on any task, big or small
- Detail-oriented and conscientious professional
- Event planning and execution experience strongly desired
- Strong technical and strategic understanding of key social media platforms; proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel; ability to learn and manage basic CRM system; experience with Adobe Illustrator a plus
- Knowledge of venture capital, enterprise IT and/or technology startups a plus.
Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.