Job Description Example
Premier Talent Partners is seeking HR specialists for our clients in the San Francisco Bay Area, Sacramento, and New York City. The successful candidate will demonstrate sound HR acumen in delivering all aspects of Human Resources, including but not limited to employee relations, performance management, and talent management/development.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as trusted advisor to employees guiding the day-to-day execution of HR policies, procedures, and programs with employees and leadership (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation to employees.
- Embed consistent HR practices to establish a solid foundation for growth.
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs, and policies.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Make recommendations on best practices to enhance the employee-employer relationship (ex. coordinating action planning efforts for assigned business units related to employee engagement surveys)
- Support HR initiatives and projects
- Participate in the facilitation of company training as needed
- Track progress and completion of manager and employee deliverables for HR processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Labor Relations or related discipline; SHRM - CP/SCP, PHR, SPHR certification and/or Masters degree a plus.
- 5 years of progressive experience in Human Resources with demonstrated knowledge and understanding of all aspects of HR functions
- Solid knowledge of HR Practices, Federal & State employment laws
- Strong working knowledge of federal and state employment laws and upcoming trends
Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.