Job Description Example
Premier Talent Partners is seeking HR Generalists for several positions in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento, and New York City. Candidates should have moderate experience in HR and will be expected to support & participate in HR initiatives. A winning candidate is willing to pitch in on all levels, and preferably has compensation and HRIS experience. The ideal candidate also has experience in a tech or startup company. The HR Generalist role extends beyond administrative duties; it's a strategic support player, owning the frontlines of employee needs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead employee on-boarding and off-boarding processes; identify and administer innovation tools systems that support rapid scale and growth.
- Identify and implement valuable HR and employee engagement programs and processes
- Work closely with third-party PEO to administer benefits, employee leaves, workman’s compensation, and payroll.
- Ensure enrollment and compliance with federal and state programs, and counsel employees applying for benefits under these programs
- Oversee payroll for 75+ employees ensuring that internal reporting systems are optimized and executed accurately
- Help in launching innovative HR systems to be used in performance evaluation, compensation, and promotion processes
- Be an advocate and resource for employees. Advise staff regarding employment basics and policies, conferring with counsel as necessary
- Maintain employee records and ensure they are kept accurate and up-to-date
- Manage, modify and/or create data and reports (Excel, Google sheets) in HR systems
- Partner with Employee Success counterparts in EMEA, supporting our global strategies
- Coordinate with Finance, ES and counsel to support VISA needs of employees
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of experience within a fast-paced corporate environment
- 2+ years of experience as an HR generalist or HR business partner
- Knowledge of people analytics and HRIS systems
- Experience implementing people programs including compensation, performance feedback, HR compliance, and professional growth
- Strong analytical and project management skills, proven ability to design clear processes, and a very detail oriented yet flexible approach to problem-solving
- Deep sense of empathy and ability to communicate across diverse groups
- Strong knowledge of Google Apps and Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.