Job Description Example
Premier Talent Partners is seeking Hiring Managers for several of our clients in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento, and New York City. Candidates will be expected to participate in every aspect of the employee recruitment process. Duties include reviewing applications, resumes, and conducting interviews as well as being responsible for recruiting employees.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the entire hiring process from receiving the application to finalizing employment paperwork
- Identify the staffing requirement for a replacement or new open position.
- Screen applications & resumes for entry level and intermediate positions
- Perform in-person & phone interviews with candidates
- Perform reference & background checks & coordinate interviews with candidates
- Own the final hiring decision, pending executive approval, and effectively managing the hiring team throughout the recruitment process.
- Staying current on company's organizational structure, personnel policy, federal, and state laws regarding employment practices
- Deliver reports on employment activity upon request
- Conduct exit interviews with terminated mployees
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- 1-3 years of full-cycle recruiting experience
- Proven experience handling a variety of issues encompassing HR, recruiting, and hiring
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well with teams and all levels within the organization
- Strong sense of confidentiality
- A strong sense of urgency with ability to juggle multiple positions and placements
- Strong PC and/or Mac skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
- Expert organizational, prioritization and time management skills with a strong attention to detail.
Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.