Data Entry Specialist
Job Description Example
Are you a recent graduate looking to gain experience in the business world? Are you home for the summer looking to work a couple of extra days? Premier Talent Partners is working with a variety of clients with various Data Entry opportunities in and around the San Francisco Bay Area, Sacramento, and New York City.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information
- Perform data entry to record production, logistics, inventory, market, purchasing, and accounts payable information
- Reconcile invoices and material receipts to facilitate payment
- Assist with projects and perform other duties and functions as requested
- Regular onsite attendance and timeliness (is essential to this role)
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 0-1+ years of experience
- Extremely detail-oriented, organized, systematic and accurate
- Must have strong Excel skills
- Experience with data analysis and reporting desired
Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.