Customer Support Representative
Job Description Example
Premier Talent Partners is seeking passionate team players for Customer Support Representative positions for several of our clients. Customer Support Reps are on the frontlines to build a better, nicer, kinder, smarter experience for customers and clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Take on all inbound communications across phone, text, chat, and email and personally craft the experience: answer questions, solve issues, and go above and beyond to assist with anything that is needed
- Master internal systems: develop full operational knowledge and understanding of company operations
- Partner with product teams, sales and marketing teams to ensure amazing customer experience across all touch points
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- 1-2 years of prior customer service experience
- Emotional intuition for building great consumer experience
- Passionate about helping people with exemplary interpersonal and communication skills
- Relentlessly resourceful, optimistic, creative problem-solver
- Team player who loves to take care of the people around you
- Aggressively organized, multi-tasking master
Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.