Customer Support Associate
Job Description Example
Premier Talent Partners is seeking passionate team players for Customer Support Associate positions for several of our clients in the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Sacramento, and New York City. Customer Support Associates are on the frontlines to build a better, nicer, kinder, smarter experience for customers and clients.
Potential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Respond to a high volume of our community emails and support inquiries
- Engage with cross-functional teams to report issues and drive continual improvement to our tools and operational processes
- Participate in a rotational on-call schedule that may include responding to customer-facing issues during off hours
- Reimagine the status quo in how we creatively solve users' problems
- Work closely with engineering and product teams to proactively identify patterns and large scale issues, and help develop impactful solutions for our creative community
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience in a customer facing support role with experience in technical support & troubleshooting
- Strong attention to detail
- Self motivated with ability to work independently as well as thrive in a team environment
- Strong commitment to working in a support role
Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.