Customer Service Representative
Job Description Example
Premier Talent Partners is looking for Customer Service Representatives for several entry-level positions for our growing clients. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, welcoming, and charged by multitasking. Please be tech smart and have experience with customer service, strong written skills, and phone-based professionalism.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handle inbound calls and emails, providing support to customers in a timely manner
- Field complaints and respond to inquiries
- Act as a liaison between customers and upper management
- Provide technical support and assist with troubleshooting
- Contribute new ideas about how to improve client experience
- A Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree (preferred, not required)
- Experience with customer service (retail, hospitality, etc.)
- An upbeat and positive attitude, with the ability to work both in a team environment and independently
- Must be a quick-learner and detail-oriented, with the ability to multi-task effectively
- Have exceptional phone-based and online customer service professionalism
Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.