Job Description Example
We are looking for an Account Executive for top-tier companies nationwide. We're looking for extremely polished go-getter sales professionals willing to go above and beyond as the front line of a sales team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help achieve growth goals by prospecting leads, closing sales, supporting existing clients, and communicating product value to clients.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from start to finish.
- Follow up with prospects throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met.
- Create detailed business plans designed to attain predetermined goals and quotas.
- Build relationships with prospective client contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales data.
- Proven experience as an Account Executive, or similar sales/customer service role
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of company offerings and industry trends.
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process.
- Strong time management skills.
- Computer skills, especially Excell and CRM software.
- Bachelor degree in business administration, sales or marketing.
Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.