Employers: Premier Talent Partners helps companies like yours hire & retain the best Operations staff. Find us in San Francisco, East Bay, Silicon Valley, Sacramento & NYC.
Operations Manager Staffing & Placement
Premier’s specialized recruiters connect companies with operations and support talent across all industries. Our flexible services help your business reduce attrition and find professional talent that complements your unique office environment.
When to start looking
Need someone to help plan, direct, and coordinate the operations of your company? Responsibilities typical in Operations Managers include guiding teams, budgeting, negotiating contracts, hiring employees, creating and implementing office procedures, and monitoring expenses, among many others. Premier will help you find and hire qualified candidates demonstrating strong leadership skills, business acumen, extensive technical expertise in their given field, and excellent communication abilities.
Learn About Premier Talent Partners:
Steps To Hire an Operations Manager
In order to work with Premier, you should follow these steps to find an Operations Manager.
Step 1: Contact our offices
Step 2: Meet our team of staffing specialists
Step 3: Connect with candidates
Step 4: Interviewing with candidates
Step 5: Negotiating & Screening
Step 6: The first day
Operations Job Titles:
How to Manage an Operations Manager
Finding candidates for your company is only the first step. To ensure you’re interviewing the right talent, Premier Talent Partners carefully reviews your job description to clearly outline the tasks of the role. If you’re the one managing this new hire, consider the following common desired goals and tasks for an Operations Manager:
- Reduce operating cost by introducing responsibility accounting and streamlined procurement practices
- Analyze competition, demographic & economic market data
- Efficiently plan special events, including site selection, catering, and marketing materials
- Institute procedures for expense reporting, protecting company assets and limiting liability
Benefits of Using a Staffing Agency
- The turnaround time for resume submission to the employer can be as soon as 24 hours.
- Agencies relieve employers of the costs related to pre-employment testing, background investigations, drug screening, benefits administration, and payroll processing.
- Employers can rest assured that they have made the right hiring decision because a reputable agency stands behind their candidates and will offer some type of guarantee.
Still have questions?
If you’re not looking to hire immediately, you can still benefit from the resources we’ve compiled. See some of our most popular topics for employers:
Benefits of working with Premier
Premier is here to ensure that your new hire gets the most out of their new position, whether as a contractor or an internal position. See the full list of benefits below, and reach out when you’re ready to consider using Premier Talent Partners to grow your team.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Holiday & Sick Time
- Perks & Discount Program
- Employer Paid Health Insurance
- Internal Perks & Rewards
- Paid Vacation & Time Off
- Financial & Retirement Plans
- Family & Parenting Leave