Employers: Premier Talent Partners helps companies like yours hire & retain the best Operations staff. Find us in San Francisco, East Bay, Silicon Valley, Sacramento & NYC.
Operations Coordinator Staffing & Placement
Premier’s specialized recruiters connect companies with operations and support talent across all industries. Our flexible services help your business reduce attrition and find professional talent that complements your unique office environment.
When to start looking
If you’re looking to hire someone to take charge of organizing the activities of the managers and departments within the company, an Operations Coordinator may be the right fit. Operations Coordinators are typically responsible for making sure that the schedules, meetings, and goals of each department all properly coincide. Premier will help you find and hire qualified candidates that are self-starters, can execute a high level of customer service over the phone as well as electronically, have client facing social skills, and a flexible schedule.
Learn About Premier Talent Partners:
Steps To Hire an Operations Coordinator
In order to work with Premier, you should follow these steps to find an Operations Coordinator.
Step 1: Contact our offices
Step 2: Meet our team of staffing specialists
Step 3: Connect with candidates
Step 4: Interviewing with candidates
Step 5: Negotiating & Screening
Step 6: The first day
Operations Job Titles:
How to Manage an Operations Coordinator
Finding candidates for your company is only the first step. To ensure you’re interviewing the right talent, Premier Talent Partners carefully reviews your job description to clearly outline the tasks of the role. If you’re the one managing this new hire, consider the following common desired goals and tasks for an Operations Coordinator:
- Main point of contact, keeps an open line of communication both by phone and email as well as providing reports to the customer
- Designs and adapts new strategies to increase efficiency and improve customer service
- Effectively assists field and operations managers in day-to-day coordination and management of operational activities.
- Assists in coordination of team efforts to increase company revenue.
Benefits of Using a Staffing Agency
- The expertise of a staffing agency generally far exceeds that of a single hiring manager in the HR department
- An agency also relieves employers of costs of screening candidates, pre-employment testing, background investigations and drug screening
- Staffing agencies may already have your perfect employee in mind
- Many staffing agencies offer training and other resources to potential employees such as computer classes, time management training, etc
- You can check out an employee and evaluate their performance within your organization before hiring them into a permanent position
How Can We Help?
Still have questions?
If you’re not looking to hire immediately, you can still benefit from the resources we’ve compiled. See some of our most popular topics for employers:
Benefits of working with Premier
Premier is here to ensure that your new hire gets the most out of their new position, whether as a contractor or an internal position. See the full list of benefits below, and reach out when you’re ready to consider using Premier Talent Partners to grow your team.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Holiday & Sick Time
- Perks & Discount Program
- Employer Paid Health Insurance
- Internal Perks & Rewards
- Paid Vacation & Time Off
- Financial & Retirement Plans
- Family & Parenting Leave