Employers: Premier Talent Partners helps companies like yours hire & retain the best Administrative talent. Find us in San Francisco, East Bay, Silicon Valley, Sacramento & NYC.
Administrative Assistant Staffing & Placement
Premier’s specialized recruiters connect companies with administrative and operations talent across all industries. Our flexible services help your business reduce attrition and find professional talent that complements your unique office environment.
When to Start Looking
If you’re looking for an Administrative Assistant, you may find what you’re looking for with staffing/talent acquisition services from Premier Talent Partners. Premier has hired Administrative Assistants to take on tasks including office management, answering phones, client interactions, research, and data entry.
As an administrative recruiting firm with offices in California and New York, Premier has reviewed and written many Administrative Assistant job descriptions for our clients. Administrative temp agencies like Premier will help you find talent that matches your needs with good communication abilities, courtesy, patience, problem-solving abilities and interpersonal skills.
Learn About Premier Talent Partners:
Steps to Working with an Administrative Staffing Agency
In order to work with Premier, you should follow these steps to find an Administrative Assistant with a staffing agency.
Step 1: Contact our offices
Step 2: Meet our team of staffing specialists
Step 3: Connect with candidates
Step 4: Interviewing with candidates
Step 5: Negotiating & Screening
Step 6: The first day
Similar Job Titles:
After You’ve Worked with an Administrative Agency
Finding candidates for your company is only the first step. To ensure you’re interviewing the right talent, Premier Talent Partners carefully reviews your job description to clearly outline the tasks of the role. If you’re the one managing this new hire, consider the following sample desired goals and tasks for an Administrative Assistant:
- General clerical tasks
- Drafting documents
- Answering telephones
- Project management
Benefits of Using a Staffing Agency
- Staffing firms have access to a wide array of jobs that are not available through traditional job searches, thereby expanding the options for candidates
- Many times part-time or temporary workers will not receive insurance benefits unless offered by their agency
- Candidates can decide what types of jobs fit their needs best and can arrange their work schedule to adequately reflect their requirements
- A contract position provides the perfect opportunity for employers to give employees a test run before making the transition to full time
- We want each and every candidate to be successful and prepared for their next job and by offering training services we’re helping boost knowledge and experience
How Can We Help?
Still have questions?
If you’re not looking to hire immediately, you can still benefit from the resources we’ve compiled. See some of our most popular topics for employers:
Benefits of working with Premier
Premier is here to ensure that your new hire gets the most out of their new position, whether as a contractor or an internal position. See the full list of benefits below, and reach out when you’re ready to consider using Premier Talent Partners to grow your team.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Holiday & Sick Time
- Perks & Discount Program
- Employer Paid Health Insurance
- Internal Perks & Rewards
- Paid Vacation & Time Off
- Financial & Retirement Plans
- Family & Parenting Leave