Employers: Premier Talent Partners helps companies like yours hire & retain the best Talent Acquisition Specialists. Find us in San Francisco, East Bay, Silicon Valley, Sacramento & NYC.
Talent Acquisition Specialist Staffing & Placement
Premier’s specialized recruiters connect companies with operations and support talent across all industries. Our flexible services help your business reduce attrition and find professional talent that complements your unique office environment.
When to start looking
Depending on what you’re looking to get out of a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you may find what you’re looking for with Premier Talent Partners. Talent Acquisition Specialists are responsible for conducting research, sourcing, recruiting, interviewing new employees and discussing benefits with them
Learn About Premier Talent Partners:
Steps To Hire a Talent Acquisition Specialist
In order to work with Premier, you should follow these steps to find a Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Step 1: Contact our offices
Step 2: Meet our team of staffing specialists
Step 3: Connect with candidates
Step 4: Interviewing with candidates
Step 5: Negotiating & Screening
Step 6: The first day
Talent Acquisition Specialist Job Titles:
Director of People Operations
How to Manage a Talent Acquisition Specialist
Our first step together is to ensure we’re looking for your ideal candidate starting day one. To ensure you’re interviewing the right talent, Premier Talent Partners carefully reviews your job description to clearly outline the tasks of the role. If you’re the one managing this new hire, consider the following sample desired goals and tasks for a Talent Acquisition Specialist:
- Interview prospective candidates on Linkedin, Tradeshows, Job Boards, Internal Database, Social media and Referrals.
- Administer offer letters, negotiate salaries and prep candidates for background requirements and on-boarding paperwork.
- Post all internal jobs for all hiring managers.
Benefits of Using a Staffing Agency
- Staffing agencies have valuable industry expertise
- Staffing services lead to a faster hiring process
- Working with recruiters reduces friction among hiring managers
- Using staffing agency services = less rogue spending
- You can get back to doing what you do best.
How Can We Help?
Still have questions?
If you’re not looking to hire immediately, you can still benefit from the resources we’ve compiled. See some of our most popular topics for employers:
Benefits of working with Premier
Premier is here to ensure that your new hire gets the most out of their new position, whether as a contractor or an internal position. See the full list of benefits below, and reach out when you’re ready to consider using Premier Talent Partners to grow your team.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Holiday & Sick Time
- Perks & Discount Program
- Employer Paid Health Insurance
- Internal Perks & Rewards
- Paid Vacation & Time Off
- Financial & Retirement Plans
- Family & Parenting Leave