This page is for employers ready to use Premier Talent Partners to hire your next temporary or permanent Sales Representative. To understand how to use a staffing agency from a candidate/talent perspective, check this article out instead.
Sales Representative Staffing & Placement
Premier’s specialized recruiters connect companies with sales support talent across all industries. Our flexible services help your business reduce attrition and find professional talent that complements your unique office environment.
When to start looking
In need of a sales rep? you may find what you’re looking for with staffing / talent acquisition services from Premier Talent Partners. Sales Representatives can often respond to and qualify inbound inquiries, follow up on leads, demonstrate key product features to prospects, and support wherever needed.
As a top-tier Sales Representative temp and staffing agency based out of California and New York, Premier understands this job requires a skillset oriented towards efficient interaction with other people. We’ll help you find talent that matches your needs with excellent communication abilities, courtesy, patience, problem-solving abilities and light technical skills.
Learn About Premier Talent Partners:
Steps To Hire a Sales Representative
In order to work with Premier, you should follow these steps to find your next Sales Representative.
Step 1: Contact our offices
Step 2: Meet our team of staffing specialists
Step 3: Connect with candidates
Step 4: Interviewing with candidates
Step 5: Negotiating & Screening
Step 6: The first day
Industries we serve:
Sales Representative Job Titles:
How to Manage a Sales Representative
Sourcing ideal candidates for your organization is only the first step. To ensure you’re interviewing the right talent, Premier Talent Partners carefully reviews your job description to clearly outline the tasks of the role. If you’re the one managing this new hire, consider the following sample desired goals and tasks for a Sales Representative:
- Customer Service Skills: The customer is always right. You will need to be able speak in a friendly way to customers and potential customers, listening to their needs and helping communicate options for them.
- Communication Skills: You will need to speak to customers about a product’s different features, and answer any questions they might have.
- Flexibility: You might have to work long hours, nights or weekends.
- Persistence: Not every customer is going to be a sale. Being able to bounce back if you lose a sale will be key for this job.
Locations We Staff:
Benefits of Using a Staffing Agency
- Most staffing agencies are specialists in certain areas like sales staffing or marketing staffing.
- Temporary resources can help ease the workload of your current employees and can be relieved once the project is completed.
- Along with taxes, payroll, worker’s comp and other benefits, the agency also eliminates the costs of listing jobs and the cost associated with the time it would take your internal hiring manager to recruit new staff.
How Can We Help?
Still have questions?
If you’re not looking to hire immediately, you can still benefit from the resources we’ve compiled. See some of our most popular posts for employers:
Benefits of working with Premier
Premier is here to ensure that your new hire gets the most out of their new position, whether as a contractor or an internal position. See the full list of benefits below, and reach out when you’re ready to consider using Premier Talent Partners to grow your team.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Holiday & Sick Time
- Perks & Discount Program
- Employer Paid Health Insurance
- Internal Perks & Rewards
- Paid Vacation & Time Off
- Financial & Retirement Plans
- Family & Parenting Leave