Employers: Premier Talent Partners helps companies like yours hire & retain the best Sales Associates. Find us in San Francisco, East Bay, Silicon Valley, Sacramento & NYC.
Sales Associate Staffing & Placement
Premier’s specialized recruiters connect companies with sales and marketing talent across all industries. Our flexible services help your business reduce attrition and find professional talent that complements your unique office environment.
When to start looking
Depending on what you’re looking to get out of a sales associate, you may find what you’re looking for with staffing / talent acquisition services from Premier Talent Partners. Sales associates can often ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and retention by performing a variety of tasks, such as answering and referring inquiries, solving complaints, giving instructions and promoting products and services.
As a top-tier sales staffing and recruiting firm in California and New York, Premier understands this job requires a skillset oriented towards efficient interaction with other people. We’ll help you find talent that matches your needs with good communication abilities, courtesy, patience, a problem-solving mindset and computer skills.
Learn About Premier Talent Partners:
Steps To Hire a Sales Associate
In order to work with Premier, you should follow these steps to find a Sales Associate.
Step 1: Contact our offices
Step 2: Meet our team of staffing specialists
Step 3: Connect with candidates
Step 4: Interviewing with candidates
Step 5: Negotiating & Screening
Step 6: The first day
Related Job Titles:
How to Manage a Sales Associate
Finding candidates for your company is only the first step. To ensure you’re interviewing the right talent, Premier Talent Partners carefully reviews your job description to clearly outline the tasks of the role. If you’re the one managing this new hire, consider the following sample desired goals and tasks for a Sales Associate:
- Consistently meet and exceed goals
- Utilize experience and knowledge to build customer relationships and increase sales
- Demonstrate excellent leadership abilities; train and serve as role model for new associates
- Team player responsible for numerous special projects assigned by management
Benefits of Using a Staffing Agency
- With your help, the staffing agency that you choose can help create a perfect candidate profile, which will help find the perfect candidate to meet your professional wants and needs
- It’s safe to say that as a business owner, you’re constantly trying to cut costs where you can
- As a business owner, you know the ins and outs of your company but that doesn’t necessarily mean that you know everything it takes when it comes to the hiring process
- The problem with trying to find an employee on your own can end up costing you more time and money because you run the risk of hiring someone who doesn’t work out and then you wind up at square one all over again
How Can We Help?
Still have questions?
If you’re not looking to hire immediately, you can still benefit from the resources we’ve compiled. See some of our most popular topics for employers:
Benefits of working with Premier
Premier is here to ensure that your new hire gets the most out of their new position, whether as a contractor or an internal position. See the full list of benefits below, and reach out when you’re ready to consider using Premier Talent Partners to grow your team.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Holiday & Sick Time
- Perks & Discount Program
- Employer Paid Health Insurance
- Internal Perks & Rewards
- Paid Vacation & Time Off
- Financial & Retirement Plans
- Family & Parenting Leave