Food & Beverage Office Team Recruitment
Our team of talented recruiters and account managers at Premier Staffing strive to provide exceptional staffing experiences for our clients and employment candidates. We work with companies of all shapes and sizes across San Francisco, Berkeley, Palo Alto, Sacramento, and New York City.
Office Team Recruitment
Premier offers all-inclusive office staffing and payroll services to healthcare-focused companies nationwide. It doesn’t matter what industry you’re in – if you’re looking to hire temporary, contract-to-hire or direct hire office talent, we can help. Our clients and their candidates experience a truly unique and high level of care. The attention to the satisfaction that we provide leads to retention, growth and most importantly a sense of value that most contractors always don’t get. Request talent or contact our offices to get started today.
Types of F&B Companies We Work With
- Agriculture: the raising of crops and livestock, and seafood
- Manufacturing: agrichemicals, agricultural construction, farm machinery and supplies, seed, etc.
- Food processing: preparation of fresh products for market, and manufacture of prepared food products
- Marketing: promotion of generic products (e.g., milk board), new products, advertising, marketing campaigns, packaging, public relations, etc.
- Wholesale and food distribution: logistics, transportation, warehousing
- Foodservice (which includes catering)
- Grocery: farmers’ markets, public markets and other retailing
- Regulation: local, regional, national, and international rules and regulations for food production and sale, including food quality, food security, food safety, marketing/advertising, and industry lobbying activities
- Education: academic, consultancy, vocational
- Research and development: food technology
- Financial services: credit, insurance
Contingent Workforce Management
Would you like to offer your contractors the option to enroll in benefits? Are you uncertain about HR laws and regulations but want to make sure you’re compliant? Do you want to test out a temp candidate before onboarding them permanently? These are just a few of the reasons our clients choose us for their payroll needs. To learn more about Premier’s Payrolling Services send us a message.